- Tim Lammarsch (Individual Enterprise)
- Technology Consulting and Software Development
- Computing Veracity — the Fourth Challenge of Big Data
- Provide methods for making the transfer between all the states in the Visual Analytics process possible, with the focus of generating scientific models from hypotheses
- The Laura Bassi Centre of Silvia Miksch.
- A joint research effort of HypoVis and CVAST towards a data model and software library for Visual Analytics of time-oriented data.
- The Android port of the Prefuse visualization toolkit by Dritan Laitifi.
- The IEG fork of the Prefuse visualization toolkit.
- Prefuse Scatterplot Tutorial by Alexander Rind
- The definite resource to learn Prefuse
- Other tutorials by Alexander Rind
- Several tutorials spanning Java, Subversion, Git, Eclipse, and other topics.
- Prof. DDr. Arno Scharl
- Head of the Department of New Media Technology and webLyzard technology.
- Dr. Lyndon Nixon
- Fellow assistant professor at the Department of New Media Technology.
- Prof. Dr. Silvia Miksch
- Head of HypoVis and IEG.
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Aigner
- Head of Institute of Creative\Media/Technologies
- Mag. Alexander Rind
- Former PhD student on HypoVis and foremost Prefuse expert.
- Prof. Dr. Peter Filzmoser
- Associate Professor of the Department of Statistics and Probability Theory and HypoVis project partner.
- Department of New Media Technology (MODUL University Vienna)
- The department of Arno Scharl.
- Information Engineering Group (Vienna University of Technology)
- The group of Silvia Miksch.
- Institute of Creative\Media/Technologies (St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences)
- The group of Wolfgang Aigner.
- webLyzard technology
- Company for Web Intelligence, Success Metrics and Visual Analytics.